When I say I'm so weak and God say I will give you power!
When I say I'm so lonely and God say, l always company you!
When I say I'm nothing and God say, you are special!
When I say my plan so mess and God say, I have good plan for you
When I say I'm so stress and God say I will give you the way!
When I say I'm hopeless and God say I will give you hope
When I say nobody want to be with me, God say I will sent someone special for you

God, You always give me the way to find out all my problems
God, You always give me power to make me strong every time I have problem
God without You, I'm nothing!!!!

• · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For blessing me every day
• · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For remind me how useful I am
• · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For make me stronger every time I feel so weak
• · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. To be my friend when I feel so lonely and no one care of me
• · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For company me when I'm sad and happy
• · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For every thing You done for me


Smile Always®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health