This email raycollinsdesk1@yahoo.co.jp pretended from Microsoft National Lottery Award. Since yesterday, he sent me almost 5 email with same title and this night. When I wake up and see my phone. I got more than 5 email from this guy.

Why? He thinks maybe many stupid people who believe that! Silly man, want get money from cheat!



Microsoft National Award End Of Year Promo 2012 provide us below
details.

Beneficiary Name:
Address:
Country:
Nationality
Occupation:
Mobile Number:
Sex

You have to provide us Above details to Mr. Ray Collins For Claims
E-mail: raycollinsdesk@yahoo.co.jp

For readers, I know because many of you also search data about this guy. Just beware and smart to see it!


Smile Always®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health