Good morning.... I wake up and feel so great. Maybe last night was raining. Because when I open the door, I can see the flowers already wet. Yippiew this morning I don't have to showering them.



I feel lazy but I must to do a lot, the first go to sewing course to attent the next class. After that go to post office to sent my short story to magazine at Jakarta.

Then I must sent letter for rejected interview (written test) at Jakarta. Because I can't go there. So badly, I can't attent to one of NGO vacancy.

After that finshing story. It must be finish for novel national contest. Win and lose just bonus. The most is try to finish it!

Mmmmm what next? Ah yes, finishing bags and also looking the fabric with the color of red, yellow and orange because one of friend want to order one bag for the kid as xmas gift.

Keep spirit Citra (˛•̃•̃)/

Plus for all don't forget to pray because the blessing day every day.


CP


Keep Smile Always®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health