Maybe I'm making him nervous coz I count the day. In this time his plan mess because he said he will busy 2 months. Can't take holiday.

I understand that, the job is important because he's the leader from the team at his work.

I just wish he can take his holiday and come as soon as possible. Today we are sharing about that. Even some his words is getting me hurt and maybe my words is getting his hurt. I wish it will make our relationship getting better.

We already 5 months!!! Wish will be more longer then everybody in our life. So I will stop count the days and waiting him come, without I realise maybe he will give me wonderful suprise


Smile Always®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health