He is so active, always smiling and have many questions about anything. What I must give to him for his birthday. I seldom give children gift, that is making me confused.

I am so happy, I have many friends from many ages... because my world will be colorful and full smiling. Ah, I miss him so much because almost a week I never talk with him, I wish he will be keep health and full energy

Because He will 5 years old on 20 November 2013... a few days again..... Yippiew hehehe

I am also happy with all my friends who are sick and already better. God bless us all and I wish my readers too also keep healthy always.


Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health