Pleasure for a While
Silent
Every evening comes, there is only silence
There is only darkness around me. . . .
Quiet, that's what I know
Dark, although light so patent

Too quiet, until I could hear crickets
I was afraid of the silence of the night
I was afraid of the dark silence of the silent
Am I wrong, if I drove it with the silent discotheque?
At least there are not as lonely here
There full of people as diverse
Obviously, I'm not afraid of the dark
Although it is not as bright as my lamp
But not as quiet home and my heart
***

Why must there at night, why should any other day to replace today. If every night my heart is always sad and fears of prolonged. Why should I be afraid of the dark? I'm afraid, I don’t know since when, every night comes, I'm afraid. I am afraid of silence, afraid of the dark, afraid of no one who cared about me. I'm afraid, if later I woke up there was no one for company.

Now, I know how to leave out the fear and loneliness at night. Going from one cafe to another cafe, or to the disco can make me feel comfortable from the silence of the night is more gripping. Even if I must go quietly. At least there I have friends and also people who want to enjoy the night in discotheque.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health