Ah almost a week, I don't see them and I'm very miss them. The little boy always funny and do something to get attention.

When he's so tired, sometimes being a little naughty then getting sleep like angel. How about little girl. Ah, she's already grow up and always busy with TV and just give a little greetings.

I'm so glad to Daniele already O.K. She got something trouble a few weeks ago and long time to stay in hospital.

I remember she very well, when she show me a few of tooth was broken and she said "I am rich, I have money dolar." I wish you will be O.K and healthy sweety because you are still kid.

Smile Always®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health