When I feel something in my heart
I don't know what is it......
Day by day I know you and I realise what's it
The feeling in my heart is love

I never realise when I fall in love with you
Love is love, we never know when love come
Love is not easy to get it and to keep it
But I know you will fight for our love

Because I do the same like you
No more worry and tears
It sound imposible but I believe you
It will be possible when we have commitment

Don't think I'm upset about something
But honestly I just a little sad
But love is love, I'm still loving you
How about you? Do you still love me too?

I can imagine you are love me
The spirit your words and smile
Make me understand you love me too
Because love is love and I know that


Smile Always®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health