So sweet to scam. Old style already used again.
www.citra-bagcollections.blogspot.com

Keep Smile Always®

From: mrs_chioma014@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:22:03 +0000 (GMT)
To: <Invalid address>
ReplyTo: mrs_chioma014@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: My Donation




My Dearest one in the lord,

I AM MRS CHIOMA DAVID, FROM NATHERLAND A WIDOW I AM 55 YEARS OLD and Married LATE MR DAVID TOM who worked with embassy in Togo for nine years before his death. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($5 Million Dollars) Deposited in a prime bank here in Togo.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 3 months due to cancer problem. The onethat disturbs me most is my H.B.P high blood pressure sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. Therefore i want to donate my funds ($5Million Dollars) to you, so that you will use it to help poor widows, orphans and Build the house of God in your Country. So if you are willing let me know.

Mrs Chioma David

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health