Many people and my friends already find their soulmate and settle them life. I'm so happy. Finally one by one already decided to marriage.

Find soulmate is never easy, said my friend and I agree about that. Where and how you know you find soulmate and you are sure, he/she is the one to your life?

I also want to settle my life but still don't know what's correct time to really "settle" life lol. Is not easy to find soulmate, even you find her/him, how you know is the one for you?

I ask it to my friend and they are answer follow your heart and the end you will know it!


BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health