When someone asking your question, what's your biggest treasure? What will you answer? The material?

For me the biggest my treasure is beach, lol. How come? I don't know!!! For me when I'm going to the beach I get what I want too.

For example the music from the waves, the view how's the rich I am when I can see the sea and sky being together with the same color and wind make me feel so freedom.

I have nothing for material, so for me the biggest my treasure is beach. The pain of wonderful from God to human.

*cant sleep so things many things on my mind

Smile Always®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health