Ouh crap! I can't sleep well on saturday night. After crying for a few hours, getting eyes sore and none of friends I can shared my problem. I keep it by myself, because I never shared the sad stories for my friends. Just the happiness stories. For this part I'm so "closed personality" (I know isn't the good vacabulary, but I'm not find the correct one!).

So, this was my sadness night on saturday. Can't sleep well, open email but none one mail I get! I wish I can talk with my sister, but she's also not online! So badly.

After that sleep and wrong position and making my neck sick when wake up plus headache! But I was wakeup at 9.45 am, so never wake up so late! Trouble me ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D but I'm glad coz raining so mum will never angry with me. Because she always said "a young woman isn't good to wake up late, how if you are marriage and bla bla with all days words" that blame me who getting lazy woman ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Ah my life is never change! I wish I can change to be what I wanna be! I realise isn't easy! But I will catch my dream be real! Prepare my self to open shop, even just small shop but for to do that! Must work-hard and collect the capital for my own shop!

Will my destiny go to the paradice island which so far a way from Indonesia. Yea, I don't know and still mystery and I also still keep searching my lucky goddness, my dewi fortuna (for lucky) ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

I don't wanna dream to high again because when field is like hell in my mind and heart. Close my door and none of man can open it. Being single is my destiny. That's why I must be success so people will not ask me to get soulmate ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D maybe is just my mind for short time or long time! I don't know either!


BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health