Today is same like yesterday, my day still not change just like water in river, follow the way in live.

But I made change, with a little decorate the room with my pictures on the wall ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D ups yea I know what do you think, I'm so narcist ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D that's me! Sometimes!

Ah, I also finish made skrit for kid. Ah that's why skrit for baby the price so expensive because so difficult. But finally finish. Cheers Citra! Finally you can do it!

Ah my dream will more closer every day just need miracle ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D but about the stories, I mess the deadline so can't join to contest writing but will try again soon.
I just want to focus to design dress. Keep spirit, this is my day on raining tuesday!

BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health