Many people like the topic about love. But love isn't exist! Find something which isn't exist in my world! But be myself is real me. Just the way I am!

I don't have spirit anymore to find that! Tired with the feeling, desire and the dream. Because it will never ending. What I must think about that. Find something isn't exist in my hole life!

Ah, just think about my desire to make me happy. That's more real then love. Sometimes I feel jealous with them who already find their bone, soulmate.

Yesterday my friend called me and he said man always use logical and woman always used the feeling. I rejected the opinion, general. Because I already know that's true. Woman always used the feeling and man used the logic. But now, I will remove the feeling and just used the logic. Man can do that and why woman can't!


BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health