Ah, so shock when suddenly papa and I felt down from motor bike because papa didn't look a little got. So we felt down with the motor bike was in half our body.

I was so shock and so scary if something happened with papa. I didn't care about my body, hand and also my head got hurt because of down. Papa still unwell and I asked him to drive me to meet client.

Yea, somewhat important to get work-together so I can make my dream come true without work to oversea. Even I really want go to paradise island but not for work but holiday. Ups just in dream coz the ticket is very expensive to go to Maldives.

I wish as soon as possible my project will deal and my friend ask me to help him in his business as web-content and help him to edit the articles for weekly newspaper. Yea why not, after thinking it a year. Then I decided to take that opportunity until rise my own dream! Being designer to my boutique!


BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health