When the weather so hot, I really need go to swimming but I can't swim! Grrrrrgggrrr just want to make my body cold!

Ah! Almost 2 weeks the weather really so hot, even in night! What's wrong with my earth ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D already old and global warming but still many people make the world more than worse then before.

Ah, that's not my business said some people as long as they get what they want it! But they don't think it make earth get trouble and now, we must take it coz we can't do anything more!

BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health