"I Wanna Go" [Verse 1:] Lately, I've been stuck imagining what I wanna do and what I really think Time to blow out Be a little inappropriate, 'cause I know that everybody's thinkin' it when the light's out [Bridge:] Shame on me To need release Uncontrollably [Chorus: x2] I-I-I wanna go-oh-oh all the way-ay-ay Taking out my freak tonight I-I-I wanna show-oh-oh all the dirt-irt-irt I got runnin' through my mind, whoa oh [Verse 2:] Lately, people got me all tied up There's a countdown waitin' for me to errupt Time to blow out I've been told who I should do it with, to keep both my hands above the blank-blanket when the light's out [Bridge:] Shame on me To need release Uncontrollably [Chorus: x2] I-I-I wanna go-oh-oh all the way-ay-ay Taking out my freak tonight I-I-I wanna show-oh-oh all the dirt-irt-irt I got runnin' through my mind, whoa oh [Bridge:] Shame on me (shame on me) To need release (to need release) Uncontrollably (uncontrollably, lably, lably, lably-bly-bly-bly-bly-bly) [Chorus: x2] I-I-I wanna go-oh-oh all the way-ay-ay Taking out my freak tonight I-I-I wanna show-oh-oh all the dirt-irt-irt I got runnin' through my mind, whoa oh

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health