After showering, what's your feeling. Nice and fresh. Yes, that's my opinion too. Being fresh and feel nice life, after tired all day with all activities.

The best part is when alone in room after shower just lay down without any dress for a while. So freedom ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D coz sometimes our body need to freedom even just 10 minutes.

That's why sometimes my mum always yell me to hurry up coz to relax and slow in room. Coz in room I can feel so freedom. Lay down on my bed that's already clean. So nice life! Even I know it just like illusion but at least I can feel peace and freedom from fashion or anything lol.

Citra is crazy, some friends told me that. When they (girls) asked me why I'm so seldom stressfull. That's one of my secret to be freedom, young and healthy! What's yours?



BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health