I didn't know what happened with my day yesterday, coz I always met scary animal but when in cartoon so cute but in real, ouh so badly.

The first when I was sweeping, I saw small cobra snake, i think it was rope but I realise that was snake. Guess what I was doing, kill it or scream?

ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D correct, I was scream and then mum was coming. I show that snake under chair. What my mum was doing? She killed it, she's so brave! Love it! Yea when kill the snake, of course wasn't easy, but finally, it died, sorry snake! We kill you :(

Then when I was washing my lovely dress, I found worm and it was so yeiks. But when in cartoon I love to watch it but met in real, ouh so uncomfortable.

The last time, when on sewing course making my dress, the bee was near me! I was so scary too! Yea how if that will enter to my dress. Like a month ago. The bee came and enter to my dress and guess, the bee inside on my chest, I was so thanksful because the bee wasn't bit me, and when throw the bee so difficult coz it back again. Of course I was yelling but none of my family hear me coz home so empty, nobody at home ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Uh so that was scary day about small animals but make my heart fasther ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D




BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health