Today I wake up with the sore throat and weak body. Because I'm not well. My body so unhealthy since a week. I guess more than a week, because Bintan island, Tanjungpinang city the weather is hottest then ever. Can you imagine? No rain since 3 weeks! Crazy hottest weather I ever feel.

Even that, I'm making pattern to my mum dress and her friend, Mrs. Tambunan. Already finish on the book but the problem is I must make it to the paper soon. After that cutting the fabric and sewing it.

Keep spirit Citra, ah today I also want to finish my yellow dress so tomorrow I mean saturday I can wear it to the church.

Simple design and nice dress will in process.




BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health