Someone told me don't be afraid on July. Ok July is my birthday month. The first July always make me feel afraid. Because Do I ready my age became add one number. Now, i am 31 years old and on july i will be 32 years old. This always make me afraid because I am not ready if people always ask me many question since 5 years ago hahahaha. When you will marriage Citra, you already old and you are still keep single.

Oh my God, my must give such questions like that. But someone told me dont be afraid on July. Yea my best friend and lovely, Redly is right. I should not be afraid on that month. I can pass it every years and the important is, i always keep healthy and always getting more pretty and sexy hahahaha in my age of course.

narcist Citra, one of my friend told me, she said i am to much with the confidence about my life and myself. do I? hahaha dont know yet and I dont care what people think about me.


Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

1 komentar untuk Don't Be Afraid On July

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health

  1. Also, when you get the hang of it, you'll be able to breastfeed virtually wherever with no one the wiser.

    My homepage ... free weights for sale

    BalasHapus