TIME sp fast and I really wanna back to Yogyakarta. The nice city and i never feel sorry I ever got my graduated from one academy in the students city, Yogyakarta is famous with the "Students City, (Kota Pelajar) because many campus and the price was so fleksibel. Depend on your badget.


Ah, when i was college in Yogyakarta,  I never went home when holiday, I always got adventure to many cities in Java, it was like Malang, Surabaya, Magelang, Rembang, Semarang, Surakarta, Solo and many cities but I can't remember all.  I have many memorries pictures, not all hahahaha because I seldom take pics when travelling.

This is some pictures i did to memorries my experience when to be the students in one of academy in Yogyakarta.

my friends and I in the Kragilan Boarding House

a few my friends and I in the class of the college

After graduated, we were celebrate on Prambanan Temple

I was in the Merbabu Mountain

With my best friends when in the college. Now, they already marriage and have kid

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health