I can't swim but I love company my friends in the pool
Preapre for making my own small shop, of course I must hunting some stuff to make it real. Then prepare the capital for that hahahaha.  Yea, my friends told me, I am so confidence about my dream and my future. Even I am still freelance for writer and yea the money is not enough for high class life lol.  I mean just enough for my balance internet and my cosmetic. Because I am still learning how to design dresses and sewing. When I am learning, I also got many problems and troubles too. But since 3 months I am learning, I know I can do it.


Ah, remind me when my mum call her sister (my aunty) and I hear what my mum said about me in the silent hahaha... "I don't believe it, Citra can sewing dress. She never try it before, when she was kid, I always finished her homework about skilss lesson. and now, she is learning and she has talent about that"

Wow, my mum never told me about this. She just give me bad critical about my result dresses when i made it. But I can't believe what i was hearing it hahahaha. Thanks mum to support me about what I want this time.
and the result about what I need to my business one day. The first of course the machine, sewing machine. Original machine sewing and also multifungtion of sewing machine for a while

I am very interesting from product machine, sewing machine from brother company. 

Why I am so intresting in this product of the sewing machine. Because this machine is multifungtion.

The Innov-is 950D computerized combination sewing and embroidery machine offers all the standard features you'd expect, plus advanced extras that make it the ideal machine for hobbyists of all skill levels. A built-in USB port allows you to easily import designs from the USB memory stick, expanding your design capabilities beyond the generous 105 built-in embroidery designs (35 of which feature Disney® characters). Take advantage of the 168 built-in sewing stitches, or make your own with the Brother exclusive My Custom Stitch™ feature! Whether monogramming specialty items with the built-in monogramming font, or embellishing crafts with the six built-in embroidery lettering fonts, your creativity has no limits when you use the affordable, easy-to-use NV-950D!
  • 105 built-in embroidery designs including 35 designs featuring Disney® characters
  • Easily import additional designs from your USB memory stick
  • 6 embroidery lettering fonts and 3 sewing lettering fonts
  • Exclusive My Custom Stitch™ Feature
  • Sew Nice Pic™ Frame for Added Customization
  • Hard Cover
  • Embroidery Design Boutique CD featuring 100 additional designs
  • Maximum embroidery area of 4" x 4"

Bed Area (Depth x Width) inches 5.5 x 13.1
Work Space (Height & Width) inches 3.9 x 5.3
Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) 710
Knee Lifter No
Feed Dog 7
Back to Beginning Key No
Standard Presser Feet Included with Machine 8
Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles) 168
Buttonhole Styles 10 One-step
Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts 3
Stitch Width 7mm
Stitch Length 5mm
My Custom Stitch™ Feature Yes
Side Feeding No
Start/Stop Button Yes
Speed Controller Yes
Twin Needle Setting Key Yes
Needle Position Key (Up/Down) Yes
Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature No
Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment Yes
Presser Foot Leveling Yes
Automatic Presser Foot Lifter No
Pivot Function No
Drop Feed/Free Motion Yes
Free Motion Quilting Foot Optional (additional purchase required)
Built-in Quilting Stitches No
Included Quilting Feet Optional (additional purchase required)
Free Arm Yes
Table Semi Wide (Embroidery Cover)
Specialty Feet Included Yes (Additional specialty feet may be available. See Optional Accessories)

Embroidery Features back to top
Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y) 4" x 4"
Maximum Embroidery Speed (Stitches Per Minute) 400
Built-in Embroidery Designs (Non-License) 70
Built-in Embroidery Designs featuring Disney/Pixar® Characters 35
Built-in Frame Designs 10 Shapes x 12 Stitch Patterns
Trial Position/Layout Function Yes
Pattern Rotating 1, 10, or 90 Degrees
Design Connection Yes
Compatible with Brother Embroidery Software Yes
iBroidery®.com - Ready Yes. See www.iBroidery.com for compatible designs

Accessory Storage Built-in
Carrying Case Hard case and embroidery arm cover
Included Accessory Feet Buttonhole foot, Overcasting foot, Zipper foot, Zigzag foot, Button fitting foot, Monogramming foot, Blindstitch foot, Embroidery foot
Table Semi-Wide/Embroidery Case
Other Included Accessories Seam ripper, bobbins including clips (4), needle set, twin needle, cleaning brush, eyelet punch, screwdriver, touch pen, spool caps (3), spool pin, spool net, scissors, disc-shaped screwdriver, accessory case, bobbin thread, picture frame, power cord, instructional CD and operation manual
Included Embroidery Hoops 1 (4" x 4") Additional hoops may be available; see Optional Accessories
Foot Controller Yes
Warranty 2/6/25 year premium warranty. See premium warranty for details.
UPC Code 012502624837
Machine Dimensions (H x W x D) 10.94" x 6.89" x 15.55"
Machine Weight 16.09 lbs
Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D) 15.3" x 20.3" x 17.5"
Shipping Weight 28.2 lbs
UL/CSA Listed Yes, 110v
Compatible Media (requires separate purchase) Memory Card, Memory Stick



 

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

1 komentar untuk Multifungtion of Sewing Machine

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health

  1. Everything progressive resistance indicates is usually that each individual time you workout you make an effort to use extra body weight or resistance than you probably did the
    training session before.

    my site - adjustable dumbbell set

    BalasHapus