Never give up for learning, finally I can make dresses for people, actually still my friend and my mum friends. This is a few dresses I made by myself. Wish my dream will be come true soon. My own boutique.... simple and elegant dress for all women hehehe

dress for my mum friend daughter, I call this dress complecated green dress

Mrs Tambunan batik dress code, the sexy lady on that

Lisbet's dress, full of flower dress on my heart

Mmmmm willl try do the best to rise my dream and thanks for the people who support me to rise my dream, especially my parents, my sister, and my Redly.... God bless you all


Kiss and Hugs for you

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health