Ah wake up in early morning and hear the sound of raining. Making me feel so lazy to wake up!

Last night I can't sleep well, the weather was so damn hot, very hot. Turn on the fan to long also make my body sore. At least at 12 pm I could sleep.

In night time, I was thinking to much too. But in this time not about my plan for business but about the Redly question :)

We were chat for a while because we have different time. Then Redly asked me "Do you chat with others guys" at least the question like that. I forgot exactly the question from my best friend forever.

Then I answered, yes a few of guys, but we never talking about love, just talking with many topics, anything interesting topic.

From the bottom of my heart, lol. I wish Redly will be jelous when I told Red I got a few friends, but Redly wasn't jealous. Gggrrrr so badly ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

I wish one day I can meet my best friend who with Redly I feel freedom, I can shared anything with Redly. My dreams, my desire and my hopeless lol. Because Redly was cheecky, sometimes. Redly always teasing me so badly and I always do the same.

Do you (readers) have best friend who understand you then you think? It would be great yea :)

Keep fight on lazy friday :p

Kiss and hug to poor and pity people in the world :) God bless us


BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health