After cutting my hair. Get the new style hair for short hair. Since 2 years I always get accident about getting short hair. But that is okay. Because I cant take it long like magic. So just need time to make it long again!!!

Why I am cutting my hair? If I dont like getting it short! Because I want do treatment for my hair. So my hair will be more healthy and at least making it less fall-hairs which making me so crazy sometimes when see my hairs in floor :p

Anyway, many my mum friends and also my friends, give me good words for my new style even I don't like my new style :p They said I am look younger and so fresh, plus pretty. Inclunding Mr Redly, i guess he never say bad words about me hahahahaha.................... nice man, and I love it!



before cutting, on Saturday Time going to church


But I look so fat, hahahah actually I feel so fat because I realise that is my fault!!! To much eating and just less do excercises but after hearing Mrs Liong Pit Lin who give the healthy section. I want do excersies at least 3 times a week and no more fried food, all just boild. Getting healthy and sexy :)

No more Ice Cream!  but it is imposible but at least eat ice cream not every day hahahahaha............. That is my favorite dessert. How come, I cant refused it hahahahahaha cheecky, when My Redly read this :p



Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

1 komentar untuk After 3 Days Cutting Hair! My New Style Short Hair

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health

  1. Good way оf dеѕсгіbіng, and gοod articlе to obtаin facts аbout
    mу ρresеntation topic, ωhich і аm
    going to ԁеliver in institution of highеr eduсatіоn.


    Here is mу blog ... seminar

    BalasHapus