• · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For Mr Cute who give me something what I want it. Portable sewing machine.

10 places I'm hunting to get the sewing machine but some place empty stock. Plus have but all onderdir plastic and the body also plastic.

I ever read the articles from the tailors and also some blogs which discuss about that! That's not good machine coz will easy to broken. Because they ever used and bought that.

So, I asked my sewing teacher and she give me the address to see the second hand machine and that place also can service machine if we bought there, like all of my sewing teacher.

I also asked my friend who also the students there. She told me, she also bought all machines from there. So, I decided to look around. Then I found this machine, • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. God. Even the body style is old. But the quality still good. The body and machine from iron.

What do you think? Finally I have this! I must say • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For Mr Red who's so cute and kindly. Special kiss for you always on Monday.




BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health