www.citra-bagcollections.blogspot.com

Keep Smile Always®

-----Original Message-----
From: Johnson Sung <mlseng@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 16:35:09
To: <info@u.com>
Reply-To: johnsonsung1@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Dear friend

Dear friend,

Thank you very much for your response, and your interest in this transaction. I actually got your email from my country's chamber of commerce and industry yellow pages, when I was in need of a foreign partner to assist me in this transaction. Due to the issue at hand, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance as a forieng partner.I appreciate you for accepting to execute this business with me.Before the U.S and Iraqi war, our client Khazeal Hamood Hasaab a Merchant made a numbered fixed deposit valued at $24,500,000.00 (Twenty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars), for 18 calendar months, in my branch. Upon maturity several notices were sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003. Again, after the war another notification was sent, but still no response came from him. We later found out that my client, his wife and two sons had been killed during the war. http://www.iraqbodycount.net/names.htm After further investigation, it was al!
so discovered that Khazeal Hamood Hasaab did not declare any next of kin in his official papers, including the paperwork of his bank deposit. He also confided, in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank.

So Twenty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country chiness Government, if nobody applies to claim it. Against this backdrop, I will like you, as a foreigner, to stand as next of kin to Khazeal Hamood Hasaab, so that we can receive his funds. WHAT IS TO BE DONE I want you to know that there is no risk involved. I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have contacted an attorney who will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Khazeal Hamood Hasaab. All that is required from you, at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names, private phone/fax and current residential address, so that the attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approva!
l and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you. Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.I will provide you with more detail on this operation on the receipt of your response. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Johnson Sung
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health