Maybe the readers asking, where am I after everyday upload many information then disapear like a ghost ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D okay, because five days I got heavy fever and cought and also flue, make my noise red coz to much touch with tissue.

Even I was sick but when I feel better, I'm trying to full my shop online for july. So this one accessory I made when I was sick and disapear.

I'm also happy on friday, my parents will back from holiday. That's mean I can concentrate to make dress for sell. Because when mum not here. I'm doing all house wife job and that's making me feel bored and tired and unbelieve. I do it alone ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

So, I always worry about can I be good wife one day, so I can say, I can be good wife even to be wife so damn tired ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Ok, see you soon. I also want go to one place to get inspiration. I must change to be good and more good then this year. Coz on july I will be 32 years old. Already old and still like before!


BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health