Every year if have lucky, your age will be add every you was born in the world. Like me, this night is my last time I got 31 number in my ages. Because in the first July, I will be 32. Thinking about two years ago, make my life so messy! Because I got some jobs from different company but I cant exist. Because the problems is I can't go to the church on saturday.

Searching jobs and I always rejected because of saturday. But that is okay, after two years get job and resign and I can't put that on my resume because will be bad on my history of my jobs. So I decided to try another thing. Learn how to design dresses and sewing.

I am so bless because I can do that, even the first time is so damn difficult. Now, I will be getting older and also keep single for hole my life hahahahahahaha........... Like I said I am ice queen!!!!!!!!!!!!  My sister try to help me get job in Maldives but never lucky because to long in journalist.

Yea that is okay. I am glad too even I really want to know that islands. I never go to aboard so far a way. Just Singapore and Malaysia for oversea. But I wish I can change my destiny, I can go to travel in the world, even if I will be 50 years old.

Okay 32 will not so extremely danger and I am still can do anything. Am I right. 32 is not bad number. Even I feel so "hot" hahaha please don't think negative about that. I mean the weather is so damn hot this night. I cant do anything about the weather.

I am also happy I have good friend in the world and I call him, Redly and his kids. He always support me as well I can imagine. and also Mr Danny and I call him, grandfather. Because I either don't have grandfather from my mum side and my father side.

Talking about grandfather, still fresh in my memories when I was so young. I was junior high school, in usually afternoon time, maybe in oversea in tea time. I was sitting with my grandfather, Soekomiharjo in terrace. Then my grandfather asked me what I wanna be when I was grow up. I said I wanna be the writer and also journalist, then I will be marriage with the white guy because white guy so romantic hahahaha. crazy idea for my ages.

But, yes I did to be writer and journalist. even just indie books and also I wrote on my blogs lol. I am so happy if I remembered all my good memories. Even Every year I will be older then I cant imagine. But a few months I felt so bad because my faith less. Because I think God doesn't love me at all. When I was thinking again.

I never have an idea for sewing course, God show me the way then why I must think I am not to be good for that and God doesn't allow me good opportunity. Even I ever said I want that "job" then I was angry with God, after that I got that job and in fact that company was so strange then I ever imagine. So I just 2 months worked there. The owner to much dream, like me. But NOW, I am not the dreamer girl anymore. I will fight to my dream and future then just think about the failure.

I also sent many resume to many international organization but never get the good result to all my resume I sent it.




 

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health