Childish? Maybe you will think like that but I can't judge that about myself. I like make experiment about what I want to do if that is positive way. So, this is my celebrate birthday at night time. Exactly on 2 am lol. Coz the electric just turn on this time.

FAT?
Eating black forest cake in the midnight on my age, that is mean kill yourself for getting fat. But no problem to eat big side cake for this time hahaha. I was searching this cake so finally I found small cake with the good price. Honestly I can make it by myself and with the price 100.000 IDR I can make big cake (black fores cake) hahaha but I don't have desire to make it. So I bought this cake.

THANKS
What would I say to some friends who sent a greeting from facebook about my birthday. I just can say thanks for the blessing this day and also the prayer for me. I wish the best to all you too. Same bless to all my friends.

LONELY but HAPPY
In midnight of course I always celebrate it alone. Lonely but happy hehehe but in morning time no celebrate because my parents still far a way, they still in my papa home town, Siantar, Medan. I bet they will call me in morning time to say it. Although my mum already told me a few day ago, she already bought me gift for my birthday. Thanks mum for your attention and kindness.

SMILE then PRAY
What the best time for praying for make a wish on your birthday? Yes correct on midnight, so I already finish pray and make a wish to my health and my career as self employee, even I still want get job as contract for 3 months in international organization which based in Indonesia, at least I really want to get this wonderful experience. I wish I will be lucky one day.

DREAM
of course on your new age, you will revolution your dream hahahahaha. You should make plan what you will to do for make your dreams to be come true.

NEGATIVE GO AWAY
32 years old now and still single and what will people think about me? So I decided this night (early morning) negative go away from my body and my mind. SINGLE is not so bad as the marriage. Every people has their own destiny either me. My destiny still single because I am ICE QUEEN and I am not so easy to fall in love. One day when in time, someone will be purpose me.

 HATE to be LOVE
I hate my skin color, brown but in this time I am so glad I have brown skin color hahahaha, why? Because I would never try to get white skin anymore with the whitening cosmetic product

Okay this is the part the narsis time on the pictures with the cake. PS This pictures is natural, no edit and no powder even lipstick. I am proud to be natural woman hahaha coz I have cute smile. Bless Me

smile on my age 32 years old

Celebrate birthday at night time

No candle coz want to hide the number hahaha

I want shared this cake to my lovely best friend, RED

Expensive and Difficult to get cake in this time

Ready to taste the chocolate flavor

Count to cutting it with full passion to eat that

taste it first before cutting

Do you want this cake?

see, my finger full of melt chocolate

my spoon already want to cut this

ouh so yummy cake

mmmm I want more

hurray I am 32 years old and wish the best on this number

I am old and still look sweet hahaha

ouh some cream in my lips

the last part of the cake

ouh Thanks God I am full and Happy to be 32 years old


Happy Birthday to Me and Wish all the best in every part on my life. Life is adventure and I am ready to find the new adventures.......

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health