Hi..

I know I said on july I will make my own small shop online on dwirafashion.com But today is already july but I am still not put products photo on my shop online. But I wish before this july end. I already put some products there.

Aku tahu sewaktu aku mengatakan bulan juli aku akan membuka dwirafashion toko online kecil. Tetapi hari ini sudah memasuki bulan juli namun aku masih belum memasukan photo produk di website toko onlineku. Aku berharap sebelum bulan juli ini berakhir, aku akan memasukan beberapa produk di websiteku.

I already finish some but I cant put it on my professional shopping online website because the photo still normal and not nice. But I can put here on my journal diary lol

Aku sudah menyelesaikan beberapa produk tetapi aku tidak bisa memasukan ke dalam website toko online ku karena photonya masih normal dan tidak bagus, tetapi aku bisa menguploadnya di sini, di jurnal diaryku lol
 
For the price you can see on my dwira facebook 

Untuk harga produk ini bisa dilihat di facebook dwira http://www.facebook.com/DwiraFashion






 

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health