Holiday.... Yippiew, a few days ago, my friends and I go to the beach. We spend almost 3 days as weekend on the beach. So fun, this is some narcist picture I did took it.

the first day on the beach after long journey

taking picture with my friend

close up, see i was so tired but smile always

look more messy and the light made me look so dark

the second day on the beach

After showering take picture must be the first lol

no have man, coconut tree is okay to be huge

Don't ever play my heart hahahahaha

The younger sing a song

wonderful song

Happy kids

kids sing a song

happy kids with the song

lunch time... before that take picture with Eci

Kartini with the kid on the church, wish you will get your own

The freedom meri

Waiting someone special but never show up :( lol

Smile for redly even get heavy flue

am i look slim or fat? Ah Dont care

I have nice butt hahahahaha

Spirit on the beach with blue dress




Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health