Hi reader, I'm back again. Don't miss me a lot lol. Mmmm wow, I'm so unbelieve when a young girl told me, she was fasting for better life until she feel like that.

Wow so sweet right, Adventist has "rule" fasting from 6 pm till 6 pm or at least 24 hours. Long time, I never fasting or pray with honest and glory.

I feel it is like God give me clue to feel God always protect me and give His glory to me. Feeling so sad! Because I seldom read bible or write about christian story on diary-citra.

Readers, whatever your religion when you feel nothing, that's mean you have big problem! Just doing pray and close to your God.

www.citra-bagcollections.blogspot.com

Keep Smile Always®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health