Being princess is nice
But I'm not cinderella
Because I'm just a lady
A lady without fairy tale

Being princess is a dream
Every woman has a dream
To be princess in her life
But I'm not cinderella

Cinderella is fairy tale
Someone love to pretended
I'm not cinderella and I'm not pretended
Waiting a good man to change life

Because I'm not cinderella
I can change my life without a man
Prince comes with a white horse
It is just a dream for a little girl

I'm not cinderella because I'm simple lady
Lady who has many dreams in mind
But never about fantacy in a life
Just try to be cool and strong then ever

Tanjungpinang, 21 augustus 2013
20.00

www.citra-bagcollections.blogspot.com

Keep Smile Always®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health