Yesterday I went to church and I was little confused -lol- what the dress i must wear this time. Because last sabbath I already wear black and white dress.




That was the dress I wear the last saturday. Then yesterday I wear this with the cute hand-made I make in a few minutes.





Am I cute? I bet no,, the cuteness is my white hand-made I design by myself. So if you wanna interesting to buy hand-made hair accessory and wanna ask me to design special for you just sent me email on citra@dwirafashion.com or my personal email is okay too. You can get on the profile on this blog.

Happy weekend. I miss writing and I know since I make small business and I am so damn tired to write something and think about how to make my dwirafashion.com my shop online will be know people and they will be pleasure and love to shop in there. And of course I also will be love to service you to give the best for you.

I need some stuff and my capital already finish and some tools craft the price so expensive. Then I decided to search job for a while and also keep make my own dream to be come true. What is your dream readers, friends? I would love you to shared and the good dream and make it real will get shopping voucer in DwiraFashion :)

I have many blog for personal and also for business and for fashion I make on Dwira-Fashion blog Okay readers. Happy weekend and God bless us.

 

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health