I can't believe it.... I did make my small business, as sell hair accessories (hair accessory). And now, already 3 months.... Time so fast, right..... I can't imagine, I can survive to make this business. Even I got hurt in my fingers, sore on my back, butt coz to long sit down and doing craft. But I am so happy and it is like dream. Am i still dreaming?

I know my dream still long journey, I am still keep try to make small business to be success. I wish I will be lucky enough now.

September Promo

August Promo

July Promo

 And about June I was not make promo hehehehehe coz june just sell in ofline... July start to make online shop. I am still doing hard, more work hard to make this business to be success.

 

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health