Mmmmm finally the answer come! I don't get that job ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D but I also feel • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. Because that's so far a way and I bet I don't remember all the way to go there again.

Ah my body still sore, after walking and walking. Today I just sent resume to many companies and also wash clothes ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Ah remind me to my papa who always monk me. When he know I can wash clothes by hand-wash!

This day, my sister lost her phone on bus. Must careful when used transportation :) okay, pity of her. Wish she will get more good phone better then lost handphone :)

Prepare to church tomorrow
www.dwirafashion.com
www.diary-citra.blogspot.com

Keep Smile Always®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health