Eyes why you don't wanna close? My body so sore, of course long journey and never do like that after resign from journalist.

Missing something about life? Yea I feel I'm missing something about my life. The night though ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D I know either very well sometimes I make mistake pronoun or grammar. That's okay, I never practice, speaking, writing and reading long time ago after graduated.

Ah, I'm missing something. What's that! My passion to be an adventure. I really want go to somewhere far a way and still nature and take all my imagination and make them blow and become stories.

Sore body, ah tired foot, heavy eyes but mind still fly everywhere. Listening music in night. Dark and type on my old blackberry, so silent night kƋkƋkƋkƋ=)) =))

Sending many resumes got some interviews, some come and some not because don't know the way go there. Silly me! Jakarta is the biggest city then I can imagine and silly me also. I should just sent resume in central jakarta and east jakarta.


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health