On Thusday, finally almost or already two weeks in Jakarta! Ah I don't count it ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D now after drinking medacine I feel better. But still headache and week. So I decided not go to an interview to Cengkareng. So bad!

That's company 5 days work and yea I like it because saturday I can go to church. But I already try to go there but never find the address. Yea finally I must give up then ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Today I got call to an interview in Labak Bulus, it so far too. But when I got that job of course I will move to get close there. Yea already in Jakarta but almost spend day interviews for jobs. Plus all location so far away. But I'm glad I have family who always support me. Including my beloved sister, Bertha.

Now, I understand Jakarta is big city with the living cost so high but the income so bad. That's why some my friends just love to work in medium cities. Exactly, Jakarta isn't like what I imagine before.

The price food so expensive like in Batam. But we understand if Batam expensive because far from local products and many import products. Yea don't call me, Citra if I give up! ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D keep spirit and fight are my mind now.

Beside, God always protected me

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health