Looked my skin more brown then I went to Jakarta. The sun of Jakarta is more hot then Tanjungpinang or in Tanjungpinang I just seldom go outside, because always doing craft and writing story.

Already a week in Jakarta since I went from Tanjungpinang on 13 October 2013, sunday. Here I have many stories for writing too ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

But the most is I have ache just a week in Jakarta. The polution made my face so little trouble. Maybe I'm still adaptation about this situation.

Plus finally I can fasthing almost 24 hours, because my stomach feel so bum bum drum drum ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D my belly sing a song. So I'm eating at 5.40 pm uh, poor me yea!

Menteng Church

I went church in Menteng. A little far from our boarding house. But finally we were there and pray. I love spend time in God' home. Making me feel so peace and comfortable.

Some Menteng church members are welcome. Great if we love to spend time in church, making our soul grow and grow in God.

Noodles in boarding house

I'm so damn hungry and lazy to go out. Then I decided just making small noodles here. Enjoying every long noodles in small size ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

I should not be lazy to go out. Searching food for myself. But I can't go out with short pant and tight tshirt here. Will be danger ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D no, making me uncomfortable to wear that in here.


www.dwirafashion.com
www.diary-citra.blogspot.com

Keep Smile Always®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health