Busy...... Ah so bad! I can't update my shop online, including my dwirafashion blog! Why!

The reason is I don't have time to update the site with the new style hair accessories. Because I'm still not creating the new style to make it good.

The other reason because the network so slowly :( I'm so sad and crazy about the network for connecting to my notebook. Gggrrrrrr ups! ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D be happy.

But saturday night, I will make new design or many hair accessories to sell it with my sister when she off day. My sister work as nurse, so she works beside schedule, I mean have shift schedule, sometimes morning, afternoon or night.

Keep spirit to make success dwira fashion, my dream to be business woman ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D and also colected money to holiday in Thailand. Because I do promise with my friend Merri. We want holiday together. I wish God bless our life and our journey to be good woman and success in a life.

Happy sabbath day too. Keep pray, keep try and don't ever give up. I'm still have an opportunity in one of company in Bali. We already make oppoitment to an interview 25 october in Jakarta.

every day is new adventure, and this night I'm also fasthing. After long time I never fasthing ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D I wish I can survive in hot weather. 24 hours without eat and drink.


www.dwirafashion.com
www.diary-citra.blogspot.com

Keep Smile Always®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health