Ah friday now and I'm so glad on this morning time. Like usual, I always wake up early in the morning. Pray and read bible before start day.

After praying, my mobile rang in 6.10 am and I pick it up soon. Finally Mrs Dannya call me. The Bali jobs. Honestly, I do forget what I apply. But this madam so friendly and she explain all my question.

Like what's company, she told me this Ngo! Ouh my godness. That's my dream to have experience in NGO International. So we make appoitment to meet in airport. Because she still meeting in Tanggerang in department law and HAM. I'm so unbelieve. Finally, I will get apportunity to interview in NGO.

My journey to get the position as junior administration still long. But God, please please let me get the opportunity to work there and then I am so happy. This is really my passion to join international organization.

Its like a dream. When she tell me that. God, is dream? Even still dream let me get that position for my new adventure. Please? ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D cheecky me. Okay, now should prepare clothes to meet the madam and also for tomorrow go to church.

Ah can't stop smile and hope inside my heart. Finally after many resumes I sent to Ngo International. Now, finally I get change to interview. It like I get many wonderful ice creams ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D get many kind of chocolates. Ah childish ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Ngo ngo that's sound on my head! I don't believe it. Need someone pinch me to say that's not dream :) because I never get opportunity to interview in ngo, like aids, care children street, etc. ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D so happy till wanna cry ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Ouh God, this is the happy morning in my life. Really! If I don't get the position, at least finally I got change to an interview on NGO




Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health