This night I'm hearing song with the title "Remember When, the sountract movie "Up" or another romantic movie. Hearing this music with eat biscuite and cheaper ice cream. The taste so weird.

Yea even I don't have money, I should spend money either for breakfast. Because I want to get interview in morning time. That's why, I bought bread and milk for breakfast.

Then tomorrow will eat noodles every day ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D like this day and yesterday, just eat noodles and egges everyday. Ouh so badly ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D





Smile Always n God bless us®


www.diary-citra.blogspot.com
www.dwirafashion.com

BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health