When I'm talking with Redly. He asked me the question. Look like you are so tired and unhappy?

Wow, he's so eagle eyes ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D but I'm happy just can't smile or laugh load if you are online on cafe. Yea, the modem can't used well because here the network is so slowwwwww.

Yea this time I can't sleep well because my friend 5 times hit my boob when we were sleeping. She's not wrong, because she was doing without her realise. Look like her so tired and sleep to much move and hit my right boob 5 times and make me feel hurt of course! She hit it so hard! Her energy so strong even in sleep ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Still now my boob still hurt and I can't wear bra will make it hurt. But I can't tell her ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D she will feel guilty and I don't like it. Sssttsss don't tell her okay ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Today I'm so happy, I did make arctiles and sent it to madam D and I wish she will allow me to second section interview. If her team agree with her. I don't know either the answer and just wait it till she gives me information it yes or no! But I have a little hope, she will give me another opportunity for that.


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health