Maybe I'm not the first in your life
That's ok as long as your love just me
Maybe I'm not the pretty girl in your life
But believe me I have more pretty heart for you

Love me untill I'm died
Just love me until we grow old
Because you will be the happy man in life
The way I love you and show you so unique

Love me until I'm died
Because you never look other woman like me
I'm so different because you can't refuse me
I always in your mind as long as your breath

Love me until I'm died
That's meaning I'm your soulmate
Because that's people show their only love
So do you love me until I'm died?

Jakarta, 24 october 2013

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health