Today I went to the Kelapa Gading to get an interview in there. One of company which the company backround for the education for play group.

As I know I guess sent the resume for an administration but the writing test about education. I mean like I was applied as a teacher.

Okay, I want to tell why I said that is more long journey then I ever imagine. Let's go to read more the every words in here ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D because I know some people like to read my messy opinion or my messy journey. Lol, is that you?

I am wake up at 5 am because my alarm alert always ringing on that's time. To remind me pray in the morning and read the bible. Because that's time for God priority before another activities all day.

Have an apoitment on 8.00 am at Kelapa Gading. So, my sister and I shower in the morning time. I choose wear simple dress, red thsirt with blazer and long black pants and comfortable shoe.

From Matraman, we must cross the bridge and choose the metro mini number one to Senayan Big Halte. Before getting mini metro, general transportation. My sister, Maria should breakfast. Then bubur ayam in the street, she chooses it to breakfast time. Just spend 6000 IDR for one mug bubur ayam.

Then we go to the senayan halte, it is need about 25 minutes. After that, we change the transportation. We should choose metro mini 37 but we are waiting that never come but kopja bus pass a way in front us number 27 with the text Senen- Kelapa Gading.

So we stop the bus and sit in some seat there. After a few minutes one by one passenger come. Till like fishes in a small can. Wow, so crazy! I looked an old woman stop the bus. I really want to give my seat for her. But I can't move or stand up. Coz in the coridor bus so many people, some men and women stand up in front door. It really so dangour, because they can down. But they don't care about the safety life. They just think, must get in work in time or on time.

The bus faster then before, the old man yell many places to passengers or the people who's waiting general transportation to bring them go to office or school.

Until bus is empty. My friend and I still keep waiting to our destination. Finally the yelled man told us to stop in the under bridge and continue to metro mini number 30 or 37. Then we got the metro mini number 30.

Not for long the metro mini go. Long time to get our destination. We got lost with this metro mini. Because the driver don't know the place. Then we stop in somewhere. We asked some people and they are nice because they give the direction to get way. The Apartement Gading Meditrania Recident.

Ouh my godness, the way to that place so damn far. We can't walk coz far a way. So we used ojek (motor bike for people who need that to come their distination) we just payed 5000 IDR each person. Yea for motor bike isn't far away. Then walking, because we catch the time to come that place.

Praygroup finally the place I should come. Swear I don't know that's praygroup school for kids 2-5 years old. A lady who stand by in receptionist table give me the place to write some questions test. But I'm also confused that test for teacher not for an administration test.

Okay, I finish the test, psikotest, write my resume and also my expected salary and then transalete story about Merry in the new school and also make letter for parents or guardians student.

I just need more than 10 minutes. Then I give it back to receptionist table in front of school. Then she asked me to wait, then she canceled the mind with told me someone will call me for next an interview. Because the meeting room still in used.


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health