Let's continue the Citra journey to find good job in big city :p already bring snack for read my long posting today ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D just realise I did many posting from my old style blackberry phone by email ;p

After finishing testing in the one of playgroup school in Kelapa Gading. My friend and I have to walk for a way to find big street. Hot and tired plus hungry because I can't breakfast to early morning.

Kelapa Gading is the elite place in Jakarta. Even like that the polusion also very bad. So many small sands blow everywhere. Finally we see the big street. So we are waiting the transportation to drop us in Senen halte.

Ah waiting more 5 minutes, then we got the transportation. Long journey and I found that place so dirty, will be post in another post behind the high building in Jakarta ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D (ah I remember my friend told me, why you took that picture, wanna be journalist again lol)

Okay, the trasportation had bad temprament driver. Really I don't like the driver so rude and always yell and angry in every place. Gggrrr bad man, that's why the face look so ugly and oldest then his age maybe! If someone doesn't have pretty face or handsome face but always smile or good-heart, then they will look pretty and cute. Like me lol.

We should offer the transportation because he doesn't wanna drop us in the place we told him before. So we change transportation. Short journey, finally we come to halte. Finallly, I get safety long journey in halte.

I asked my friend, maybe she wants to buy ponsel because her mobile got stolen thief in the bus. She said maybe because she look so tired and must work in night shift as a nurse in one of hospital in Menteng, Jakarta.

Finally she decided to go to mall. Ouh we should walk and up to big stair so damn tired gggrr, time already show at 10.30 am but the sun like in 12 pm gggrrr so hot and hottest then you can imagine. Your skin look like burn. Okay will be continue soon after showering. Now already 8 pm and I'm so smell after buy dinner in the far place lol :p


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health