Monday ago, I met my college friend in Dunkin Dounat. Before meeting her. I came early because I miss my best friend, Redly. The problem, I can't doing skype, the network in my boarding house so slow. Sometimes need 30 minutes to sent email gggrrr, bad right?

Okay, I was so happy to look my Redly on cam. Redly cooked nasi goreng (fried rice, Indonesian food). We talked and laugh together. Time was going fasther when I looked Redly. But my college friend still not come yet. She got lost! Because Bekasi to Matraman far a way!

Finally when time almost 5 pm, she came and wow, we were red dress all. Looked like we make appoitment to wear same clothe. We catch up anything about pass and future. It was look dream, she said! Yea like dream after 10 years or after graduating we never meet just communication by phone.

Happy, of course? Readers did you ever meet your old friend?
Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health