Yesterday I got call from my uncle Toto. He gave me bad news, uncle Harry died sudenly! I can't believe it!
So, I called my parents to tell the sadness news from Balikpapan.

They already know from my aunty Tini. Ah the sadness news made me remind when I was child. Long time ago, when I was kid, uncle Harry always teasing me :(

He always "monk" me because I can't speak "R" yea. When I shared story to my grandfather and he was passing there, he always teasted me so badly, making me sad and angry till now ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

When 3 years ago when I was vacation there :) because that's the way he told to me. ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D now I'm missing his teasing.

Uncle harry I wish you can stay in peace in heaven one day with our families who already leaving us. Grandmother, grandfather and our brother and sister.

Aunty Umi, I bet you are so shock. You are crying and never stop crying because your husband gone and never come back in the world.

Let's your tears fall but don't be so sad to long, because you still have nice daughter Alicia and Febri, the cuttines grandchild, my nephew Raka.

I bet all of you feel so damn blue and can't let him go :( sadness this time but don't make you feel so bad. Because every life will be back to the Lord soon or last.

Uncle Harry, you are the best father and also the best grandfather for Raka. Even I was far away in Tanjungpinang, Batam and Bali. I always heard the stories about you from your daughter.

How they are so pround to be your daughter. Your time in the world end, but all the memories about you never end in our heart! We always remember you till we can meet one day :)

Stay in the peace place and for the families just remember the good memmories! Don't let the sadness around us to long and I'm sorry I can't go to Balikpapan, in this time I'm in Jakarta but believe us, we love you all and we also feel so sad about the lost someone who we love too. God bless us and keep strong



Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health